Add to Calendar
May 19, 2014 all-day
National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
- DIVE IN!- The Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium is where you can explore the Mighty Mississippi and all the great rivers of America at one site!
- The Mississippi River Center Features the William Woodward Discovery Center, and our most recent addition, the National River Center, features three new dynamic galleries as well as a state-of-the-art 3D/4D large-format, digital theater.
- This comprehensive river campus has an adventure waiting for you at every turn…
- The bus will leave from the Green County Human Services parking lot at 8:45 am for arrival at 10 am in Dubuque, Iowa.
- Cost is $14.00 for the bus and $11.50 for admission which needs to be paid in advance.
- Lunch is available at the River’s Edge Cafe, located within the museum
- There are only 14 spots, call and reserve yours today!!!