925 16th Avenue
Monroe, WI 53566
Conversations that Matter – Power of Attorney for Healthcare, Living Wills, Guardianship
Monroe Public Library – 2nd Floor Meeting Room
11 to 12pm
Join us to learn more about:
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- Why do I need one?
- What happens if I don’t have one?
- Do I need to hire an attorney?
- What is a guardianship?
- What can a Power of Attorney do?
- Free Do-it-yourself kits and community resources to help
Presented by Maria Johnson, Adult Protective Services worker with Green County Human Services who has a multitude of experience with POA, Living Wills, and Guardianships. No legal advice given.
RSVP appreciated to ensure enough materials available