The Aging & Disability Resource Center moved into the new Grant County Community Services building on May 20, 2019. The “warm and friendly” feeling of the ADRC is now enhanced by the inviting and accommodating office environment. Some of the things we as ADRC staff are most excited about are:
- A canopy and front entrance that allows consumers to stay dry as they are dropped off.
- Office space designed to meet the needs of consumers.
- We have a space for our “loan closet” where we can store assistive devices like canes, walkers, etc for people in need.
- State of the art technology. We have an awesome IT department that has worked extremely hard to make this building meet all of our technology needs.
- Additional space for our Dementia Care Specialist so she can meet with consumers in Grant County.
The Grant County Community Services building will also house the Department of Social Services, the Sheriff’s Department, Grant County Jail, and Emergency Management. Sharing this facility will help us build upon already existing partnerships with these departments where we can collaborate on training opportunities and work closely in emergency disaster situations.
If you missed our Open House, please feel free to stop in and we will be happy to show you around. ADRC business hours are from 8:00-4:30 PM Monday through Friday.