By Appointment Only! The AARP Tax Aides will be scheduling income tax appointments at the Health and Human Services Center in Dodgeville. Every Thursday through April 13, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Call (608) 930-9835.
List of Things to Bring to your Appointment:
- Last year’s taxes
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, required!
- Any other income items
- Record of estimated taxes paid
- Record of real estate taxes paid and a copy of this year’s real estate tax bill
- If you rent, bring a perfectly signed rent certificate
- Supplemental health insurance paid
The AARP Tax Aides cannot do working farm returns, businesses with over $5,000 in expenses, apartment rentals, and other more complicated returns.